Law Review invites you to attend the 2016 Law Alumni Association Fall Conference, "Judith S. Kaye ’62: A Judicial Legacy." The conference, co-sponsored by the New York University School of Law and the Law Alumni Association, will take place on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in Vanderbilt Hall, Greenberg Lounge, located at 40 Washington Square South.
This year’s conference will pay tribute to the legacy of the Hon. Judith S. Kaye ’62, former Chief Judge of the New York Court of Appeals, by examining and recognizing her accomplishments and her profound impact on a wide variety of social and legal issues. Please join us for a diverse and dynamic panel discussion moderated by Dean Trevor Morrison, Eric M. and Laurie B. Roth Professor of Law, NYU School of Law.
- Helaine Barnett ’64, chair of the New York State Permanent Commission on Access to Justice; past president of the Legal Services Corporation;
- Helen Hershkoff, Herbert M. and Svetlana Wachtell Professor of Constitutional Law and Civil Liberties; co-director, Arthur Garfield Hays Civil Liberties Program, NYU School of Law;
- Stephen Kong, chief counsel for the Economic Development Administration, US Department of Commerce;
- Hon. Albert Rosenblatt, retired judge, New York Court of Appeals; of counsel, McCabe & Mack; judicial fellow, NYU School of Law;
- Lisa Schweitzer ’96, partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton; and
- Hon. Richard Wesley, senior judge, US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
A reception will immediately follow the lecture.